You are now browsing - RWM Bottlings

  • Glen Scotia 2012 -Single Cask #710 - Robbie's Drams Bottling - Limited Edition - Single Malt Scotch Whisky

    Campbeltown - 70cl / 57.3%

    Glen Scotia 2012 -Single Cask #710 - Robbie's Drams Bottling - Limited Edition - Single Malt Scotch Whisky   Specially selected and bottled for Robbie's Drams Whisky Merchants.   This Single Cask Glen Scotia is unpeated and aged in a first fill Bourbon cask deeming only 215 bottles. Distilled…

     
    £69.99 inc. VAT
  • Glenfarclas 17 Year Old - Robbie's Whisky Merchants Bottling - Single Malt Scotch Whisky

    Speyside - 70cl / 43%

    Robbie's Whisky Merchants Exclusive Bottling. Glenfarclas is a true star of the whisky world. It has been in the hands of the Grant family since 1865, having opened in 1836. A very impressive heritage! This is the sixth Glenfarclas specially selected by Robin Russell to celebrate his passion for t…

     
    £74.99 inc. VAT
  • Scapa Skiren Single Malt Scotch Whisky

    Island - 70cl / 40%

    Scapa Skiren is matured in First Fill American Oak casks and is the first NAS Scapa malt to be introduced by the Distillery. Scapa Malt Whisky is distilled in a “unique” barrel-shaped Lomond wash still – the only remaining working Lomond in the Scotch whisky industry – to create a “richer …

     
    £45.99 inc. VAT
  • Mercier Brut Rose

    Champagnes - 75cl / 12%

      France's favourite Champagne. The spirit of Mercier is fun,vivacious and life enhancing. An excellent champagne with a generous and warm personality Words Courtesy of Moet & Chandon.

     
    £34.99 inc. VAT
  • Mercier Brut

    Champagnes - 75cl / 12%

    France's favourite Champagne. The spirit of Mercier is fun, vivacious and life enhancing. An excellent champagne with a generous and warm personality. Words Courtesy of Moet & Chandon.

     
    £32.99 inc. VAT
  • Glenmorangie 18 Year Old - Extremely Rare Single Malt Scotch Whisky

    Highland - 70cl / 43%

    The Glenmorangie 18 Year old is presented very handsomely with the liquid within being just as good. The spirit is aged for 15 Years in ex-bourbon casks before 30% is removed and aged for three years in ex-Oloroso sherry casks while the remaining 70% continues to mature in the Bourbon casks. Once …

     
    £94.99 inc. VAT
SLL